Ginny Loving 's Biography
April 13 - May 25, 2024
After years of training as a martial artist, Ginny found her true inner warrior on a yoga mat. With over 20 years of intense training, teaching and practice, Ginny is a true all levels Master teacher. 1000 hrs plus of studying asana, movement and therapy means an intentional creative flow that draws from Ashtanga, Iyengar, Viniyoga, Rocket, acro yoga and Swastha yoga therapy. Every class is perfect for every body, with many options, modifications, or variations. Ginny is a well known storyteller, sprinkling mythological tales into her flows that accompany the asana. Partner yoga and yoga therapy are also specialties. This practice will change your practice. In a fun way.
Teaching a long time has its benefits. Drawing from much experience (eRYT 500+) Ginny combines her many yoga years of study to bring specialty curated workshops to her clients. Including but not limited to the following:
- Yoga therapeutics
- Partner/acrobatic yoga (4 people minimum)
- Advanced asana/arm balances/inversions -"Practice like a Teacher” alignment, anatomy based cues and teachings to get the most benefit from your practice
- Mythology of the asanas- stories behind the poses
- Create tailor made flow specifically for your one of a kind body- to take home with you. Your own personalized practice.
- Nidra (yogic sleep)- beneficial to for the mind and body
Talk with Ginny to set up your own personal yogic adventure!!!