The Retreat Costa Rica is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have a full and equal opportunity to benefit from the services and accommodations we offer. We make every effort to maintain compliance with the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) as well as state and federal accessibility requirements.
- Accessible public entrance.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration area and accessible rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit.
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible concierge desk.
- Grab bar in shower
- Grab bar next to toilet seat
- All doorways wheelchair accessible
- Balconies wheelchair accessible
- Accessible food and beverage outlets:
- Boca Dulce Restaurant
- Accessible route to all food and beverage outlets from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
If you encounter any difficulty using our website or have suggestions about improving the usability or accessibility of the website, please contact us by email using the contact information below.